Friday 31 October 2014

Hot or Not? Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris Surgically Changes Her Eye Color…

Tameka Tiny Harris Blue Eye Color - StraightFromTheA


Yes… it’s true. Tameka ‘Tiny’ Cottle has PERMANENTLY changed her brown eyes to a light bluish/gray color.

Word had spread like wild fire a few weeks ago that Tiny was sporting a pair of ice blue contacts, but apparently she’s undergone surgery to PERMANENTLY change her natural brown eye color to her preferred shade of blue!

Tiny hit the net confirming the rumors, stating


I permanently changed my eye color with Brightocular and lovin it! Huge thanks to the incredible doctor(s) for the amazing experience and for making my dream come true!
I hated wearing contacts just for the color and it made my vision blurry! Blessed to say my vision is #perfect after my #ice-gray implants!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Ad Inside Post