Monday 3 November 2014

“I Don’t Show Off My Wealth On Social Media” – Wizkid

Wizkid Rose 300x292 TX Weekly   Kcees GOLD Escalade, Wizkids Shocking Confession, Yemi Alade Is Crushing On Ice Prince, Flavour Is At It Again (LOOK)... + MORE!



In the exact words of Starboy Wizkid, he faults the claims that he takes on social media as a means to showing off his wealth.

“I don’t show off my wealth on the social media. Most of the things I have acquired in life, I never had them before I started hustling. So, now that I have them, I need to show people that these are the things I have gotten from my hustle. When I started, I wasn’t wearing gold necklaces and wrist watches. So, when I buy these pieces of jewellery, I display them for my fans to get them motivated,” he told Matinee in a recent chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Comments system

Ad Inside Post